The Equipment Division (EQP) represents companies selling and manufacturing equipment to make and process all kinds of textile products. It engages and educates the textile workforce through training and hands-on workshops. It facilitates national and international networking opportunities between members and potential customers and provides vital connections to other IFAI divisions.
The mission of the Equipment division (EQP) shall be to support, promote and expand the equipment sector of the specialty textile industry, which ultimately impacts revenue.
- Develop opportunities for the membership to share information, best practices, innovation advancements and resources.
- Provide education for EQP members and end-product-fabricators on the use, maintenance and advancements of equipment for the specialty fabrics industry.
- Provide access to member company profiles to help promote their areas of expertise, core competencies, capabilities, product offerings and value-added propositions.
- Serve as a conduit to facilitate national and international linkages and networking opportunities between members, potential new members and potential customers.
- Coordinate with other IFAI divisions to share information and resources.